Chris Pearce can provide CPD training for veterinary practices to help drive your dentistry business and guide your vets in all aspects of equine dentistry. CPD is offered at competitive rates and is free if chargeable clinical cases can be included during the day.
Chris will be working with Elanco during 2013 offering free dental CPD to practices as part of their business initiatives.
In addition, Chris will be offering training courses for veterinary surgeons and equine dental technicians in modern dentistry. Courses will include:
- Introduction to Modern Dentistry – introductory course for new graduate veterinary surgeons or those new to equine dentistry.
- Routine Maintenance Dentistry – entry level course for vets and EDTs specifically looking at routine dental care, including equipment and techniques for both manual and power instrumentation.
- Periodontal Disease – course for veterinary surgeons on the diagnosis, management and treatment of periodontal disease.
- Dental Pathology for Veterinary Surgeons – course designed around all aspects of dental pathology including diagnosis and treatment of apical disease, fractured teeth, pulpitis, developmental disorders and periodontal disease.
- Dental Pathology for EDTs – course specifically aimed at EDTs to aid their identification of dental abnormalities and when to refer.
Training courses will combine both classroom and practical components, and equipment will be provided where necessary or delegates will be invited to bring their own.
Please revisit this page to check for dates and booking details. Meanwhile please contact Chris if you have any queries about our proposed training courses or for individual CPD in your practice.